Intel® Celeron® quad-core rackmount NAS with PCIe slot for diverse storage applications
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
The TS-453BU-RP is a 1U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-453BU-RP comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-453BU-RP as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage. The TS-453BU-RP also provides a wide range of value-added features: 4K video playback and real-time transcoding; deployment of virtual environments through Virtualization Station and Container Station; centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices with QRM+; and web automation services with IFTTT Agent.
- Turbo NAS TS-453BU-RP SAN/NAS Storage System with Redundant Power Supply
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Flat Head Screw (for 3.5" HDD)
- Flat Head Screw (for 2.5" HDD)
- Power Cord
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.265/H.265 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices.
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
|CPU||Intel Apollo Lake J3455 4-core 1.5GHz|
|System memory||4 GB DDR3L 2 x 2GB||8 GB DDR3L 2 x 4GB|
|Ram slot||SODIMM x 2 (MAX. 8GB)|
|Flash Memory||4GB eMMC|
|PCIe Slot||1 x PCIe gen 2 x 2 slot|
|Hard Drive Tray||4|
|Drive Interface||SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s HDD or SSD; Hot-swappable|
|USB||4 x USB 3.0 (Rear)|
|LAN Port||4 x GbE|
|HDMI Output||1 x HDMI 1.4b|
|LED Indicators||System Status, HDD,USB, LAN|
|Form Factor||1U, rack mountable|
|Dimensions||44 x 439 x 499 mm
1.73 x 17.28 x 19.65 inch
|Weight||Net: 7.63 kg (16.82 lbs.)
Gross: 11.60 kg (25.57 lbs.)
|Power consumption (W)||HDD sleep: 35.4W
Typical Operation: 46.3W
|Sound Level (dB)*||Operating low speed: 36.8 dB(A)|
|Relative Humidity||0~95% R.H.|
|Power Supply||ATX 250W|
|Fan||2 x 40mm, 12V DC|
Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
* Sound Level Test Environment:
Refer to ISO 7779 ; Maximum HDD loaded ; Bystander Position ; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download the QNAP TS-x53BU Series Datasheet (PDF).