High-performance NAS: tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The TVS-882 features advanced hardware by adopting 6th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. Featuring PCIe Gen.3 slots that can support 10GbE/40GbE NIC, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, and USB 3.1 expansion cards, the TVS-882 also supports smooth 4K @30Hz video transfer, cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup and disaster recovery, iSCSI & virtualization and more business applications. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-882 presents an ideal choice for a complete business-ready storage solution.
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5” SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Triple HDMI output for smooth 4K video playback
- Scalable design with economical QNAP storage expansion enclosures
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows to use QNAP NAS to expand the TVS-882’s storage capacity
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
|Ordering P/N|| TVS-882-i3-8G
|CPU||TVS-882-i3-8G: Intel® Core™ i3-6100 3.7 GHz dual-core processor
TVS-882-i5-16G / TVS-882-i5-16G-450W: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 3.2 GHz quad-core processor
|System memory|| Total DIMM slots: 4
Maximum memory: 64 GB (16 GB x4)
Memory modules pre-installed:
TVS-882-i3-8G: 8 GB DDR4 RAM (4 GB x 2)
TVS-882-i5-16G / TVS-882-i5-16G-450W: 16 GB DDR4 RAM ( 8 GB x 2)
|Flash Memory||512MB DOM|
|M.2 Slot|| 2 x M.2 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
1. The M.2 SSD is not included as standard.
2. M.2 SSD operations can easily generate excessive heat. It is recommended to install a heatsink (from QNAP or a third-party provider) on the M.2 SSD.
|Hard Drive Tray|| 2 x 2.5” SSD
6 x 2.5”/3.5” hard drive or SSD
|Drive Interface||SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps; Hot-swappable|
|USB|| 1 x USB 3.0 port (Front)
4 x USB 3.0 port (Rear)
|LAN Port|| 4 x GbE port (10GbE and 40GbE are supported with the purchase and installation of compatible network adapters)
1. For a list of compatible network adapters, please visit the Compatibility List.
2. For instructions on how to install network adapters, please refer to Chapter 6 of the QNAP NAS Hardware Manual.
|Audio Input||Audio In: 2 x 6.3mm MIC In|
|Audio Output|| 2 x built-in speaker, 1 x 3.5mm Line-out jack
Note: Only one of the above audio output ports can work at a time. If a speaker is connected, the sound will output through the speaker.
|LED Indicators||System status, 2.5” SSD, M.2 SSD, 3.5” HDD|
|Buttons||System: Power button, Reset button, USB one-touch-backup button|
|Dimensions|| 231.9 (H) x 292.8 (W) x 319.8(D) mm
9.13 (H) x 11.53 (W) x 12.59 (D) inch
|Weight|| Net (NAS only): 9.05 kg/ 19.95 lb
Gross (with packing and accessories): 10.85 kg/ 23.92 lb
|Sound Level (dB)*|| Sound pressure (LpAm) (bystander position): 21.8 dB
(with 6 x Seagate ST2000VN000-1HJ164 hard drive installed)
|Relative Humidity||5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C|
TVS-882-i3-8G / TVS-882-i5-16: Input: 100-240V~, 3-1.5A, 60-50Hz; Output: 250W
Note: If you plan to use a graphics card with your NAS, please check its power requirements beforehand. When using advanced graphics cards, the TVS-882-i5-16G-450W is recommended as they have a suitable power supply for these graphics cards.
|PCIe Slot||2 (1* PCIe Gen3 x16; 1* PCIe Gen3 x4)|
|Fan|| System: 2 x 8 cm cooling fan
CPU: 1 x 9 cm fan
* Testing Environment:
Refer to ISO 7779 ; Maximum HDD loaded ; Bystander Position ; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS
- Ethernet cable x 4
- Quick installation guide (QIG)
- Power cord x 1
- Screws for M.2 installation: 2 x screw + 2 x bolt
- Flat head screw x 24 (for 2.5” HDD)
- M.2 SSD Heatsink x 2
- IR Remote Control: RM-IR002
12G SAS Dual-wide-port Storage Expansion Card
16GB DDR4-2133 RAM MODULE LONG DIMM
4GB DDR4-2133 RAM MODULE LONG DIMM
8GB DDR4-2133 RAM Module Long DIMM
DUAL-PORT 10GBASE-T NETWORK EXPANSION CARD
Dual-port 10GbE SFP+ network expansion card
Dual-port 40GbE QSFP+ network expansion card
Heatsink for M.2 SSD module,14*14MM
Infrared (IR) remote control
Installation kit for M.2 SSD
mini SAS cable (0.5M, SFF-8644)
mini SAS cable (1.0M, SFF-8644)
Download the QNAP TVS-882 Brochure (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.